- Reversed phase chromatography
A type of liquid chromatography. Mobile phase is more polar than the stationary phase (Not like other chromatography techniques)
- Pyrolysis gas chromatography mass spectrometry
- Resulting simple molecules are subjected to a gas chromatography and then to a mass spectrometry.
- Test sample is heated to decompose into smaller molecules.
- Separated by GC.
- Quantified by mass spectroscopy
Pyrolysis: Thermal decomposition of material in a vacuum material – quick heating 600- 1000 C
- Countercurrent chromatography
- A type of liquid – liquid chromatography
- Physical principle is solubility.
- Samples separate due to partition coefficient
- Types of CCC – HPCCC (High performance CCC) , HSCCC(High Speed CCC)
- Column rotates during separation.
- Chiral chromatograph
- Separates stereoisomer (Same formula with different arrangements)
- A type of HPLC
- Either mobile or stationary phase has to be Chiral.
- Widely used in Pharmaceutical steroids.
Share with Your Friends